- Pimolpa Suntichok, Chief Country Officer
- Suranit Sorasuchart, Country Chief Operating Officer
- Teerada Tuppun, Head of Global Markets and Head of ICG, Institutional Client Group
- Aomjai Bumrungkorn, Head of Finance
- Duangduen Angsusingha, Head of Technology & Operations
- Kobkiat Padungkittimal, Head of Compliance
- Patcharavadee Supphipat , Head of Global Transaction Banking and Relationship & Transaction Management
- Somsak Ongwanich, Treasurer
Athenee Tower, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
+ 66 (0) 2 646 5000
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank Corporate Finance, Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies, Institutional and Treasury Coverage (ITC), Research and Global Transaction Banking (GTB) businesses. The division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation. In Thailand, Deutsche Bank, Bangkok Branch provides wide range of services as follow:
- Corporate Finance (CF) is organized around global industry groups principally co-led from our hubs in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific, which work in partnership with the country coverage teams that maintain strong local relationships. It includes Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Credit Portfolio Strategies Group (CPSG), Equity Capital Markets (ECM), Debt Capital Markets (DCM) and Leveraged Debt Capital Markets (LDCM).
- Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC) brings together the bank market-leading expertise in Foreign Exchange, Rates, Credit Trading and Emerging Markets Debt. This enables Deutsche Bank to respond to increasing automation, regulatory expectations and client demand for standardization and transparency in execution.
- Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide.
- Deutsche Bank Group is also a provider of international asset management services and solutions in the actively and passively managed segments for Thai banks, pension funds, asset managers and insurance companies.
Chief Country Officer
Contact information for member only.
Deutsche Bank first established a presence in Thailand in 1906 when its legal predecessor, German, Asian Bank, acquired a stake in Siam Commercial Bank. In 1978, the bank opened its first branch office through its affiliate the European Asian Bank which it subsequently took over fully. Deutsche Bank has since maintained its presence in Thailand throughout all political and business cycles and currently employs about 130 permanent staff. In 2018, Deutsche Bank, Bangkok Branch will celebrate its 40 years anniversary in Thailand.