Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
Manufacturing/Distributing Structural Steel Accessories and FRP anchors for civil works and Construction.
- Jean-Marie Pithon, Group Chairman and CEO – Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
- Herve Lemoine, Managing Director – Dextra Manufacturing co., Ltd.
- Christophe Regad, Operation Director – Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Jean-Jacques Braun, Engineering Director – Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Frederic Pagniez, Managing Director – Dextra Industry and Transport Co., Ltd.
5/F Lumpini II Bldg., 247 Sarasin Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
+66 2 119 4412
+66 2 651 8001
+66 (0) 2 651 8000
Manufacturer under ISO9001 (2015) and international quality standards and worldwide exporter of couplers for concrete steel reinforcement and steel engineered anchoring systems for large infrastructure projects.
•Transport Services: focus on providing turnkey and door-to-door logistic solutions to virtually every industrial project such as power plant or industrial factories. It also acts as a general forwarder and customs house broker in Thailand and Mekong region.
•Industrial Services: provide full range of equipment for sugar, wood steel, and cement industries and also provide industrial maintenance consumables, such as packing, gaskets and ceramic fibers insulation for all industries.
Jean Marie Pithon
Group Chairman and CEO
Contact information for member only.
- Established in Thailand by French expatriate entrepreneurs in 1983; · Private Equity group owned by the French founders and key senior managers; · Dextra Group has developed through a long history, with its three main activities (manufacturing, trading and project forwarding, all within the construction and industrial sectors, for over 35 years;
• Worldwide operation with revenue over US$ 120M, employing over 950 professionals.
• Global leader in engineering, manufacturing, distributing and applying Structural Steel
Accessories and FRP anchors for civil works and Construction, with offices and factories in
Thailand, Hong Kong, Guangzhou-China, India, Middle East, EU, the US and Brazil.
• Dextra was involved over the years in more than 10,000 major construction and industrial