Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association
- Pitchapon Noonbhakdi (Government Affair Director)
- Dr.Rita Juneja (Public Relation Assoc. Director)
408/85, 19th Fl., Phaholyothin Place Building, Samsennai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
+66 (0) 2 619 0232-6
+66 (0) 2 619 0237
PReMA's main roles consist of:
- promoting healthier lives through scientific advancements in research and development of high quality medicines by its members;
- encourage compliance with ethical international standards;
- collaborate to support patients timely access to innovative medicines;
- educate and train related parties in public health systems, and
- promote understanding of the benefits of intellectual property rights in the development of innovative medicines. All of which align with PReMAs value of Innovative Medicines. Healthier Life
Dr. Thavirap Tantiwongse
Chief Executive Offier
Contact information for member only.
The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association (PReMA) is a non-profit organization representing members who are research based pharmaceutical companies innovating medicines to combat the previously incurable and to improve on existing treatments.
PReMA works to encourage the Thai people to become a part of the international pharmaceutical research and development process creating innovation not only for our own enhanced social wellbeing and national economic benefits but also to the benefits of the world community.