- This event has passed.
THAILAND & SE ASIA: 2ND ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION & REGULATORY GLOBAL SUMMIT
August 8, 2019
Thailand & SE Asia: 2nd Annual International Arbitration & Regulatory Global Summit is scheduled on 8 August 2019 at Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit. Experts from international firms, MNCs, and NGOs will be attending to present the most up-to-date information to share with delegates. Not only will you enhance your legal knowledge but also an excellent opportunity to gather with a group of local and international legal professional.
Some topics to the presented includes:
- Keynote Session — Does Using the Latest Technology and AI in Arbitrations Help or Hinder the Process?
- Anti-Bribery and AML — Thailand in 2019
- Resolving China-Related Disputes: 10 Points To Note
- Arbitration Clauses — Best Remedies and Avoiding Pitfalls in Different Regions
- Use of Expert Witness in Arbitrations / Mediations
- ODR Panel — Is this the Future?
They are offering FREE seats for in-house counsels from non-law / non-consultancy firms and Government Officials. Should you are interested to register for your free seat, please complete the form and we will review your application. Kindly note that free registration is limited to 1 per company, based on first come first served and on the organiser’s discretion, a confirmation email will be sent should you are successful.
If you do not fit in the free seat category, Early Bird Rate is available from now until 5 July 2019. Please see the attached flyer for more details.
To register or more information, please contact: