- This event has passed.
INTERCULTURAL ADVANTAGE FOR HUMAN RESOURCES LEADERS
September 4, 2019
Mahanakorn Partners Group would like to invite you to attend Intercultural Advantage for Human Resources Leaders, which will be held at the Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 on September 4th, 2019. In keeping with their mission of facilitating the smooth operations of international companies and organizations in Thailand, their Cultural Services specialists have developed a two-program, Intercultural workshop series specifically for Human Resources leaders.
Human Resources leaders in international organizations face unique and stressful situations. Speaking English well does not guarantee effective communication and interaction with their expat colleagues. Helping other associates to understand and interact effectively with their non-Thai colleagues is even more of a struggle. International organizations need HR leaders who are culturally aware and are able to bridge gaps between associates. Mahanakorn Partners Group is pleased to announce our two-workshop series, Intercultural Advantage for Human Resources Leaders, designed specifically for HR executives in international organizations.
Intercultural Awakening for Human Resources Leaders brings culture, as an influence of behavior, into focus.
Participating HR leaders:
- Develop empathy for and a deeper perception of how it feels to be an outsider.
- Learn to explain the difference between stereotypes and generalizations.
- Understand how culture differs from human nature and personality.
- Identify an associate’s level of intercultural sensitivity.
This seminar will be held at the Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 on September 4th, 2019.
Intercultural Skills for Human Resources Leaders builds on the cultural awareness established in the Intercultural Awakening for Human Resources Leaders to develop abilities essential to HR professionals in international organizations.
Participating HR leaders learn to assist other associates in:
- Comparing cultures using standardized models.
- Adapting behaviors to bridge cultural gaps.
- Considering intercultural sensitivity in hiring.
- Analyzing stressful, cross-cultural incidents.
- Understanding communication breakdowns and communication styles.
This seminar will be held on October 2nd, 2019 (venue to be confirmed).
Participation in Intercultural Awakening for Human Resources Leaders is a prerequisite for Intercultural Skills for Human Resources Leaders.
Interested participants can reserve their seats HERE