EU Business Avenues in S E Asia (ICT)
September 28 @ 11:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm
EU Business Avenues in South East Asia (along with EABC for the Thailand part) are organising an ICT Virtual Business Mission from 28 Sep to 1 Oct 2020, alongside the ConnecTechAsia virtual tradeshow. 48 European ICT companies will be introducing their technologies to the S.E.Asia. region, which include AI/AR, big data, cloud, cybersecurity, IoT, fintech, telehealth, remote monitoring, home-based learning and other specialised solutions such as fleet management solution targeting at maritime industry, and solutions for satellite navigation and space situational awareness. These companies are looking for collaboration opportunities with end-users, distributors and partners.
We would like to invite you to schedule virtual meetings with these European companies, anytime between 29 Sep to 1 Oct, 11am – 5pm.
Please register on : https://www.eubusinessavenues.com/form/17/trade-visitor-registration-thai and indicate which companies you wish to meet, and we will get back to you on the schedule/arrangements.
For list of companies and their solutions, please visit: https://www.eubusinessavenues.com/business-missions/information-communication-technologies-2020/exhibitor-directory
We would also like to invite all members to join us for the following sessions, to gain insights into the Thailand’s ICT market challenges and opportunities and get a chance to closely interact with the European companies during the workshop.
Market Insights by Industry Experts seminar
Theme: Insights into Singapore’s and Thailand’s ICT industry trends, offerings and regulations.
28 Sep 1:45pm – 3.15pm
- Welcome Address by H.E. Barbara Plinkert, Ambassador of the European Union to Singapore
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Trends for Businesses in Singapore by Dr Sinuhe Arroyo, Exco Member of AI & High Performance Computing Chapter, SGTech
- ICT and Cloud Computing Insights within the Singapore Market by Ms Lim May Ann, Executive Director of Asia Cloud Computing Association (ACCA)
- Welcome Address by H.E. Pirkka Tapiola, Ambassador of the European Union to Thailand
- Engaging in the Digital Economy in Thailand by Mr Bob Fox, Chairman, Digital Economy/ICT Working Group, European Association for Business and Commerce (EABC) and JFCCT
- Sharing by Thailand-based European SMEs on their Experiences in Developing their Businesses in Thailand by
- Mr. Jostein Aksnes, CEO, 7 Peaks Software
- Mr. Denis Cappi, Managing Director, Kiratech Asia Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Svend Nelson, Lecturer & Entrepreneur, Former Partner & MD, Webcontrol Limited
- Mr. Peter Fischbach, President, ISM Technology Recruitment Ltd.
- Mr. Allan Rasmussen, Founder, One Development (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Thailand-European ICT Virtual Workshop
30 Sep 3.30pm – 4.30pm:
– Understanding the challenges and opportunities in Thailand’s ICT market –
- Opening by Dr. Andreas Weigend, Former Chief Scientist of Amazon.com and the author of the book Data for the People
- Interactive Breakout Sessions:
Each breakout session will be facilitated by an experienced workshop leader
” Group 1 – Cybersecurity, Transparency and Traceability
” Group 2 – Data Governance, Smart Logistics / Warehouse Management
” Group 3 – Fintech
” Group 4 – News Media, Video and Other Technology
” Group 5 – Simulation, Gamification and Education
” Group 6 – Telecommunication
- Closing Remarks
For more information: http://bit.ly/thEABC20