DIGITAL LAUNCH OF 2022 EUROPEAN BUSINESS POSITION PAPER
January 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
We are delighted to announce that the EABC will hold the official digital launch event of the 2022 European Business Position Paper under the theme “Supporting Sustainable Economic Recovery and Competitiveness in Thailand”.
The European Business Position Paper is the unified work of 12 Working Groups contributing to the improvement of the European–Thai economic relations, trade and investment and better business in Thailand.
It covers the whole economy with a deeper focus on most sectors and provides important recommendations to strengthen Thailand’s competitiveness as a hub for trade and investment.
- Participation is free of charge
- Date: 27th January 2022
- Time: 10:00-11:15 AM
- Venue: Online (Zoom webinar)
- Registration Link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DLONU3QrSIOBUPRu4Lhlww
- 10.00 – 10.05 – Welcoming remarks, by Mr. Jan Eriksson, President European Association for Business and Commerce (EABC)
- 10.05 – 10.20 – Keynote address, by H.E. Mr. Arkhom Termpittayapaisit, Minister of Finance
- 10.20 – 10.30 – (tentative) EU Vision, by H.E. Mr. David Daly, Ambassador European Union Delegation to Thailand
- 10.30 – 11.10 – Presentation of EABC European Business Position Paper and key findings, by EABC Working Groups Representatives
- 11.10 – 11.15 – Closing remarks, by Mr. Jan Eriksson, President European Association for Business and Commerce (EABC)
The 2022 European Business Position Paper will also be available to download on the EABC official website after the event.
We would also like to give special thanks to all our valuable sponsors, long-term Partners and members of our Working Groups, who have contributed to and supported the publication of our Position Paper and the organisation of our event.
The digital publication and the digital launch of the 2022 European Business Position Paper is sponsored by: