- This event has passed.
CanCham Thailand – Women in Leadership 2020: Vision for Impact
February 26 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
CanCham Thailand would like to invite you to the upcoming “WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP 2020 – Vision for Impact”.
The event is scheduled for Wednesday 26 February 2020 from 11:00 – 14:30 in the Grand Ballroom of the Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel.
Women in Leadership (WIL) 2020 event, in its 4th edition, is going to shine a spotlight on some of these women of impact who have addressed difficult issues, led direction shifts towards positive change, and influenced their respective fields.
The WIL 2020 Objectives
• What impact are women making in Thailand, to the region and the world?
• What empowered these women to take up leadership?
• How did they leverage their voices to change their immediate and wider environments?
• What is their take on 2020 Vision for Impact?
Speakers: 3 Keynote Speakers
1. Pranapda Phornprapha – Director, Siam Motors Group; Founder, Dragonfly 360
2. Lena Ng – Chief Investment Officer, AMATA Corporation PCL
3. Chananyarak Phetcharat – former MD, DHL Express Thailand
1. Ralyn “Lilly” Satidtanasarn, activist on single-use plastics
2. Chamleung Panrintr, Village Headwoman of Ban Nong Takem Village (Nangrong, Burirum)
Emcee: Shannon Kalayanamitr, Founder/CMO, Moxy Group
Date: Wednesday 26 February 2020
• 11:30 – 14:30 Main Program
• 14:30 – 15:00 Mentoring Session (Optional)
Venue: Ballroom, Grand Hyatt Erawan
Dress Code: Business Attire / Smart Casual
• THB 1,400 for members of CanCham Thailand and partner organizations
• THB 1,800 for non-members
• THB 20,000 for corporate Table (8 seats)
• THB 1,400 for WIL inspired Programme (Support student who want to attend the event)
*Entrance fee includes lunch