Mazars Guide to Doing business in Thailand
Mazars Thailand’s guidebook, ‘Doing Business in Thailand’, provides a thorough and insightful overview for those interested in investing in Thailand.
Topics covered include:
- General information,
- Regulations on foreign investment,
- Government incentives,
- Business organisations available to foreigners,
- Setting up and running business organisations,
- Corporate taxes,
- Personal taxation,
- Double Taxation Agreements,
- Sales, VAT and other taxes,
- Portfolio investment for foreigners,
- Trusts, and
- Practical information.
For more information, please click here https://www.mazars.co.th/Home/Doing-Business-in-Thailand/Mazars-Guide-to-Doing-Business-in-Thailand