The EABC is seeking an Office Manager. The candidate’s role will be hands-on and often involves working as part of a team in ensuring effective office and Administration. The candidate must be able to complete a wide range of administrative tasks related activities requiring clear communication in coordination with the member and partner of EABC, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day office management and operations
- Keep record of all account payable and receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate record of income and expenditure
- Responsible for administering the membership process;
- Responsible for updating news and events on EABC communications platforms such as website, Facebook, LinkedIn, and weekly newsletters;
- Responsible for office administration, office supplies, and procurement;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, accounting or a related field from a leading university in Thailand or abroad;
- Some working experience in the field of business development, marketing, customer relations or other relevant field is an advantage, but new graduates are also considered;
- Excellent knowledge of English, verifiable by previous professional and academic record. Knowledge of other European language(s) is a plus;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to prioritise and organise own work to meet tight deadlines;
- Keen interest to work in an international environment, working experience in other ASEAN and/or European countries considered a plus.
Duration of Assignment and Remuneration:
- Employment contract is conditional upon successful completion of 4 month probation period.
- Remuneration will be considered depending on the qualifications.
- The position is an excellent basis for a future international career
Interested applicants should apply by sending their updated resume in English by email to: [email protected]